Dr. Phillip Chirla
Dr. Phillip Chirla is an Ohio native, born and raised near Cleveland. He graduated from North Royalton Highschool with two years of college also completed at Cleveland State University through the post-secondary enrollment program. Dr. Phil was accepted to Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine at the age of 19 where he completed his doctorate degree and was the youngest student in his class.
Upon his graduation, he was recognized by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists with the pre-doctoral student achievement award for his interest and commitment to oral implantology & implant dentistry.
In his spare time, Dr. Phil enjoys spending time with his wife, Ligia, and their small dog, Miles. He has always been active in his local church and considers his Christian faith to be an especially important part of his life. He is always trying to learn new things in the field of dentistry to perfect his craft and to provide the most efficient and effective care for his patients.
Dr. Phil’s Memberships:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Ohio Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Fellow at the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
- Pankey Institute Alumnus
Dr. Phil’s Certifications and Training:
- Surgical Implant Extern at the Midwest Implant Institute
- LANAP Regenerative Specialist, certified to use the MVP-7 Periolase to perfom LANAP surgery and other procedures
- Pankey Esthetics 1 training